Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Intro

This blog is a way for me to display--and keep track of--my graphic design. I enjoy graphic design, and I wanted to have a way to organize and share my pieces. I will be posting finished work only. The work I intend to post will have been created for a variety of reasons; personal projects, school projects, and commercial projects. I will post a short description of the work, the reason it was created, and the date of creation. I will also post any links associated with the piece. All work displayed on this blog is my original creation, but I will share if asked. I've created all of the pieces on this blog with the Adobe Creative Suite-mainly Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, but I plan to learn more creative programs, such as in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment